Coda File System

StarOffice does not work with Coda

From: Kurt Huwig <kurt_at_huwig.de>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 11:14:35 +0100
Hello!

I have a perfectly reproducable problem running StarOffice on a
Coda-Share. StarOffice doesn't want to start with a very strange error
message. All I did was to copy all the files and moving the old home
directory.

I did also try to install it fresh on the Coda share, but no change.

A 'strace' worked, but a 'strace -f' did not work, but both results are
available on request.

Kurt
[A video] featured Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates at a 1995 conference
explaining to software developers how Microsoft [..] planned to "set
standards" for configuring Web sites.    --Microsoft Anti Trust Trial