Coda File System

RE: venus/mariner.cc --- last two changes ...

From: David Graff <dgraff_at_broadvision.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 14:48:32 -0500
Why not define it as size_t and that way you're not tied to platform
differences.  The value should pass fine at that point.

--
David J. Graff
BroadVision/Atlanta - ISG Consultant

========

contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not
the
intended recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please erase all
copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.