Coda File System

Re: Status of SPARC port ?

From: Phil Nelson <phil_at_merlin.cs.wwu.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 17:11:07 -0700 (PDT)
>What's the status of the SPARC port of CODA ?
I presume you mean the Solaris port.  It works both on SPARC and i386 with
32bit kernels.  It could use some extra "mini-caches" in the kernel code,
but it does work.

>What about 64bit (I successfully build kernel modules for 32bit (tested,
>working with podfuk) and 64bit (!! but untested) kernels) support ?
>How can I submit fixes (there are some problems with the include files
>on SPARC) ?

If you have changes that will make it work under the 64bit environment,
I'd love to get them and integrate them.  Thanks.

--
Phil Nelson                       NetBSD: http://www.netbsd.org
e-mail: phil@cs.wwu.edu           Coda: http://www.coda.cs.cmu.edu