Coda File System

Patches for Coda server for Darwin

From: Timothy J. Wood <tjw_at_omnigroup.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 23:59:30 -0700
   I've got the Coda server and support stuff building under Mac OS X
10.0 (and thus it should work on Darwin too).  The basic changes for the
patches are:

- Added Mach VM support for testing if blobs of memory are accessible
- Avoid using 'common' symbols -- declare stuff extern instead.  Mac OS
X doesn't allow common symbols in shared libraries.
- Small other tidbits
- Since coda/configs includes config.guess and config.sub and they are
out of date, I copied the versions from /usr/libexec on Darwin.  You
might just want to update these from the latest version of autoconf.

   If any more explanation is needed for these patches, please let me
know and I'll let you know what I was thinking :)

   The diffs are at http://www.omnigroup.com/~bungi/coda-osx.diff and the
script that I used to build stuff is at
http://www.omnigroup.com/~bungi/Coda-MacOSX-Build

  Thanks!