Coda File System

Re: Status

From: Jurgen Botz <jbotz_at_reference.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 16:54:45 -0800
"Peter J. Braam" wrote:
> We have a pretty good client working (there are some small problems
> left, but I could build a Linux kernel "in" coda.) and the server runs
> but is missing some important functionality. I am still hoping to get
> past these problems soon, but at the moment I am rather busy teaching.

I'm curious, what is the development platform for Coda?  Also, when
a Linux release is made, do you expect this to be a fairly stable "useable
in production environment" release, or a development "play with this and
let us know what you think" release?

Jurgen Botz			"Unix?  What's that?  Is that like Linux?"
jbotz_at_reference.com