Coda File System

I think I might wait. ;)

From: David <dstengle_at_insti.physics.sunysb.edu>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 12:42:38 -0500 (EST)
Hello,

	Just wanted to let you know that I gave the server + client a try
with a loopback mounted fs and it trashed the machine pretty good (to the
point where the boot dropped to a shell and asked for fsck to be run
manually.  I will certainly be interested in doing testing once a usable
alpha version is available, though.

Maybe you would consider eventually providing a server for people to try
so that they could check out coda without running their own
server.  If a coda client is trivial for anyone to install and use, I
think coda could become really popular/convenient way to access resources.
In this vein, what possibilities does LDAP browsing give you?

			Thanks,
			Dave

Dave
http://insti.physics.sunysb.edu/~dstengle/
mailto:dstengle_at_insti.physics.sunysb.edu
finger for PGP key
Key fingerprint = E0 B0 5B EA 42 51 3B E2  E5 68 47 74 D4 FE CE 9D