Coda File System

Re: Coda Progress

From: Brian Bartholomew <bb_at_wv.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 18:52:25 -0500
> At this point we should have good (not perfect, but good) Coda for
> strongly connected (ethernet) installations.

Would a 56K to the Internet appear strongly or weakly connected?

> Hopefully we can find at least one site that is interested in trying
> to use it seriously.  We are willing to help.

How big does a "site" need to be?  Does one server co-located at an
ISP and a few clients count?  I want to update html source on my
portable and have it perculate back to my server, where it gets backed
up over scsi, and on to my web site, where it gets served.

Another member of the League for Programming Freedom (LPF) www.lpf.org
Brian Bartholomew - bb_at_wv.com - www.wv.com - Working Version, Cambridge, MA