Coda File System

rpm? setup scripts??

From: Steven N. Hirsch <shirsch_at_ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 10:22:19 -0500 (EST)
All,

Granted, linux Coda is in serious alpha development, but can someone at
CMU take about 15-minutes and review the INSTALL document?

The referenced script for setting up a server does not exist.  When I try
to run coda-src/scripts/vice-install, it fails because "qserver-install"
is not a valid target :-(.

I don't mind a bit of hunting around for things, nor do I mind creating
the 80+ symlinks of header files into <coda-src-base>/include which were
required to build it (and not created during configuration), but after 3
levels of indirection into missing files it's getting wearisome.

Finally, where is the rpm package for the 4.3.13 release?

Regards,

Steve