Coda File System

Re: Corrupted files, still..

From: Peter J. Braam <braam_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 09:01:41 -0500 (EST)
Steven,

We never build Linux kernels in Coda, we always build Coda in Coda.  I'm
swamped today and away until next wednesday, but I want to try myself --
I'll probably ask Henry to give it a first shot.

I have seen files truncated to 0 length -- I have never understood it.

One suggestion I have is to make the local cache bigger (e.g. 40000, 40M).
That's what we use here normally and it gives us little trouble.

So in short: we'll come back to this and find out what's going on but not
this week.

- Peter -