Coda File System

Re: Ubik and PTS issues

From: Michael Callahan <mjc_at_rodagroup.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 01:42:28 -0500 (EST)
This is a good summary of the kind of primitives Ensemble provides.  One
thing, however, to bear in mind: Ensemble is written as a framework in
Objective Caml, a dialect of ML from INRIA in France.  So one has to think
through the implementation consequences of incorporating it (which are
more significant than those raised by starting to exploit a C library).

Michael