Coda File System

Re: coda srpm errors

From: Peter J. Braam <braam_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 09:59:22 -0500 (EST)
We are aware of this, and we don't know why rpm comes up with this
dependency.

We have glibc rpms too, on the WWW site.

You can regenerate the spec files for new libc and kernel versions using
the perl script in coda/tools/build-coda-rpm.pl.

I'd like to come up with a better way of doing the kernel stuff, but I am
so busy already keeping up with things...

Thanks for your interest, I hope this helps.

Peter