Coda File System

port numbers

From: <braam_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 06:00:32 -0500
Robert,

Following our discussions can you prepare a request for IANA:

We need ports for:

- venus our cache manager: udp for RPC2
  venus : tcp for Mariner (the debugging tool)
- srv the fileserver: udp for RPC2
- auth2: the authentication server: udp for RPC2
- yps: the protection server: udp for RPC2
- cvol: the volume location server: udp for RPC2

Please send me a draft, I think Satya and I want to go over it before
submitting if that's ok with you.

I would like you to add scraw if you can.

Thanks!

- Peter -