Coda File System

Please help

From: Ben Woodard <bwoodard_at_cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 10:18:39 -0700
This not being able to repair objects that are inconsistant is becoming
a real problem. I reported the problem to you guys over the weekend and
then after waiting a few days, I finally did a venus -init. Now I am in
a place where I cannot do a venus -init without loosing significant work.
Please help me as soon as you can. I will do whatever you need to gather