Coda File System

NFS question...

From: Peter Braam <braam_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 23:40:41 -0400
No -- a server does not store the files it serves in a "normal"
filesystem.  You must run a Coda client to get access to the files.

It is a good project to make sure that NFS exporting Coda clients
works well.  This would work best by exploiting weak connectivity, so
that not every close goes to the server.

- Peter -