Coda File System

Re: RPC2 Problems

From: Magosanyi Arpad <mag_at_bunuel.tii.matav.hu>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 14:43:19 +0100
> Hello,
>
> On a Debian Linux 2.0, Kernel 2.1.109 with coda modules
> from this kernel, and coda-4.6.1 (sources compiled with
> gcc 2.7.3.2/ egcs 2.90.29, not the rpms) I get the following
I have the same setup, but (just trying to compile) kernel 2.1.110 :)
I included a line:
include $(TOPOBJ)/CFLAGS
into the toplevel Makeconf, and created a CFLAGS file there, which I will send attached. And also made a symlink in the linux kernel include, and
added an -f option to a ln -s somewhere in a Makefile, and used ncurses libs in place of termcap...
I have also made debian package from it and the documentation. It is not
release quality yet, but if someone wants to play with it...

The server seems to be running, but I yet to finish compiling a kernel to try out the client...

> Trouble getting new list for server atbroy21
> cat: *.list: No such file or directory
I received this due to name lookup problems (my hosts short name wasn't in
/etc/hosts, and the dns lookup was hosed.) I guess you might have another
problem, as mine was due to the previous use of the offending machine
(it was one of my test firewalls, and had a crippled down and highly nonusual
setup).

--

  • text/plain attachment: CFLAGS