Coda File System

Re: Coda servers and WAN links?

From: Peter J. Braam <braam_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 09:18:43 -0400 (EDT)
So this is different - here we are talking about a client and a server vs
two replication servers.

Ben is suggesting that a client shouldn't keep the line up.  Well, that's
easy: cfs disconnect will probably do it - filcon partition -c client -s
server will certainly stop traffic.

Of course to remain informed about callbacks on files (i.e. other clients
modifying files) your client needs to be on the net.

- Peter -