Coda File System

Re: Linux-PPC.. seems to work, but can't configure correctly.

From: LEE, Yui-wah <clement_at_cse.cuhk.edu.hk>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 15:23:04 +0800 (HKT)
Troy Benjegerdes <hozer_at_drgw.net> wrote:

> Well, I believe I have coda working.. I haven't actually got the server to
> connect to anything because I can't figure out the configuration to set up
> the root volume. I thought I followed the directions, but venus complains:
> GetRootVolume: can't get volinfo for root volume (codaroot)!
>
> and codasrv says:
> VLDB_Lookup: no more records in VLDB
>
> Is there some more more documentation (other than the web pages) that I
> should look at?

Have you created the root volume ?  If not, please refer to Section 7.10
(Creating the Root Volume) of Coda manual for details.

Hope this help.

-- Clement

Yui-wah LEE (Clement)

Department of Computer Science and Engineering,    Fax: (852)-26035024
The Chinese University of Hong Kong     Email: clement_at_cse.cuhk.edu.hk