Coda File System

coda-howto

From: Peter J. Braam <braam_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 12:08:16 -0500 (EST)
CODA HOWTO
----------

I'm attaching the first "cut and paste" version of our coda-howto.   Given
that we are all working on the same document, PLEASE edit only the agreed
section(s).

This can be formatted with sgml2html from sgml-tools version 1.0.?.
sgmlcheck helps you with syntax errors.

- Peter: will edit the Coda ingredients section
- Peter: will do server administration
- Jan: write how to set up the client for disconnected operation etc.
- Marc: edit the sections on NT and Windows 95:
- Jan: edit the sections on Coda troubleshooting. Ask Marc to give you a
  few filenames for the log from relay on 95.
- Bob: insert BSD building & installation instructions
- Andres: edit the install section for Linux.

I'd like this to get done really fast, so please Jan, Marc, Bob, kick some
time in today!

- Peter -