Coda File System

Second SCM setup

From: Khairul Azmi <k_azmi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 19:28:13 PST
I'm trying to set second coda server(cel_linux1) to my Coda cell. The
master coda server (cel_linux2) is functioning well. From the client I
can unmount and remount, make changes etc. When setting the second
server, I gave the HOSTNAME of the SCM (cel_linux2) but upon starting,
the SrvLog gave me this message

13:18:58 New SrvLog started at Wed Nov 18 13:18:58 1998

13:18:58 Resource limit on data size are set to 2147483647

13:18:58 Hostname of this server (cel_linux1.mimos.my) is not listed in
/vice/db/servers. Exiting.

my /vice/db/servers contains
cel_linux2	1

So I add an entry cel_linux1	1 at the end of the file and restart the
server. However I still got the same error message. The weird thing is
somehow the entry I added is deleted. Could anyone help me with this
problem. Thanks

Azmi