Coda File System

Re: installed trees with shared libraries in coda, not world readable?

From: Esben Haabendal Soerensen <ehs_at_control.auc.dk>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 22:03:47 +0100 (MET)
On Tue, 24 Nov 1998, Peter J. Braam wrote:

> The open causes a diskfull because you are fetching the file into your
> cache.   Your cache must have filled up.  Try again with a bigger cache.

How does this work ?
I use a 200Mb disk cache, and the file was obviously not anywhere near
that size.  What can cause coda to fail with a full cache ?
Shouldn't it just throw out something else from the cache ?

--
/Esben  (bart_at_sunsite.auc.dk)

Obviously I was either onto something, or on something.
             -- Larry Wall on the creation of Perl