Coda File System

Re: 2.0.36 RPM?

From: Peter J. Braam <braam_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 21:52:52 -0500 (EST)
Maybe, we haven't really been running 2.0.36 (we are at the cutting edge
with 2.1 kernels all the time, to make us suffer a little more).

It's easy to rebuild the package: in the source tar ball there is a perl
script that makes an rpm spec file. I think you type

make clean
make config
perl build-fs-rpm --release=1 --version=4.7.4

It then builds an rpm spec file for your choice of kernel and tells you
what to do next [a cp,tar, and rpm -ba command].

If you feel like us, mail us the rpm, then we'll put it on the WWW.

- Peter -