Coda File System

Coda Client Problems

From: Geoffrey Alan Washburn <gw2_at_andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 15:19:43 -0500 (EST)
	Since I had some free time I figured I'd try installing the Coda
  client under Linux for some testing.  Everything compiles without any
  problems, but I'm getting this rather strange error message when
  try to start venus:

	Date: Fri 01/15/99

	14:59:00 minimum MLEs is 341
	14:59:00 Cannot start.  Use more than 341 MLEs

  I tracked this down to the MIN_MLE variable in venusvol.h, however
  increasing it only results in the same error message with a different
  constant.  Is this a bug or is my configuration just broken?  My kernel
  is 2.2.0-pre7 and I'm working with Coda 5.0.0.

--
----- Geoff Washburn | washburn@acm.org | http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~gw2/ -----