Coda File System

Re: CODA clients implement incoming TCP connections from CODA server??

From: Peter J. Braam <braam_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 09:23:31 -0500 (EST)
Our Bandwidth is up to 4MB/sec (bytes)  on 100BT.  Not great, but decent.
Coda's slow performance hinges on different things at the moment.  Given
that we have made much progress in stability going to 5.0 there might just
be a bit of time available this spring to speed one or two things up a
bit.

- Peter -