Coda File System

Re: Problems with Installation of Coda on Linux (RH5.2)

From: Peter J. Braam <braam_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 17:27:04 -0500
Hi

It looks like you still don't have a root volume.

Your volume should be listed in the /vice/vol/VRList file on the server,
and in the /vice/vol/VolumeList with a ".0" appended to the name.

What errors did you get upon creating the volume the first time around?
There shouldn't be any you see.  BTW, codalist_at_coda.cs.cmu.edu is the
best help place.  You can browse other's questions too (see
www.coda.cs.cmu.edu).

- Peter -