Coda File System

Re: Weird parse error when compiling with Slack linux?

From: Jesse Brown <bextreme_at_pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 12:28:03 -0700 (PDT)
No it does not. WHen I added the typedef in lwp.c (in fact it was #ifdef'd
out for another platform) it compiled just fine. Would it be possible to
add that check into the config script?

Either way, I am getting a number of other non-fatal errors when
compiling. I will let you all know of any weird problems.

--
Jesse Brown [jesse.brown_at_pobox.com] - PGP Key ID = C4AB128D
Home Page, PGP Public Key - http://www.pobox.com/~bextreme/