Coda File System

Re: laptop went to redhat 6.0, venus stops working

From: Diego Carvalho <carvalho_at_if.ufrj.br>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 13:25:46 -0300
"LEE, Yui-wah" wrote:

> Umm... I would tend to think it was due to some local problems of you
> compiling machine (such as disk full).  Please have a look at the state
> of your machine.

  The problem only happens when I try to compile at a coda file system.

  Thanx,

        dc

> Just a wild guess.
>
> -- Clement

> Yui-wah LEE (Clement)                              Tel: (852)-26098412
> Department of Computer Science and Engineering,    Fax: (852)-26035024
> The Chinese University of Hong Kong     Email: clement_at_cse.cuhk.edu.hk

Diego Carvalho                    Distributed System Analyst
Network Manager                   Mobile: +55 -21 9944-3699
Physics Institute                 e-mail: carvalho_at_if.ufrj.br
Federal Univ. of Rio de Janeiro   e-mail: Diego.Carvalho_at_cern.ch