Coda File System

RE: multiple CODA servers spread over a WAN

From: Michael Rothwell <rothwell_at_office.ilan.net>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 17:37:25 -0400
Right; standard UFS-type filsystems would start to suck on that much data.
For Linux, there's "ext3fs" and logging extensions to ext2fs in the works.
There's also several completely new filesystems in the works, as well as
full NTFS support. It'd be cool if someone ported BFS (BeOS file system) to
Linux. It's a 64-bit journaling file system. Woohoo!