Coda File System

Re: venus on same machine as server

From: Jim Li <li_at_net.kent.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 08:54:42 -0400 (EDT)
Hi all,

The problem below was caused by me changing the mounting point of coda,
I changed the scripts "/usr/sbin/venus-setup" and
"/etc/rc.d/init.d/venus.init", but didn't know the
executable "venus" won't recognize it.

Is there anyway of naming the mounting point to be other t
than "/coda"?  Thanks in advance.

Jim Li
Kent State University