Coda File System

Could not create file: Connection timed out

From: Troy Benjegerdes <hozer_at_drgw.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 12:53:59 -0500 (CDT)
Out of curiosity, I tried untarring the linux kernel into a coda volume,
which I had just ran 'cfs wd -age 0 .' on.

This went along quite nicely until a bunch of the following messages
appeared:

tar: linux/drivers/acorn/net/ether3.h: Could not create file: Connection
timed out
linux/drivers/acorn/net/etherh.c
tar: linux/drivers/acorn/net/etherh.c: Could not create file: Connection
timed out

Would it be safe to assume there are still some bugs in the write-through
caching code? (I have a cache of 200MB)

| Troy Benjegerdes    |       troy_at_microux.com     |    hozer_at_drgw.net   |
|    Unix is user friendly... You just have to be friendly to it first.  |
| This message composed with 100% free software.    http://www.gnu.org   |