Coda File System

gcc-2.95 patches (untested)

From: Troy Benjegerdes <hozer_at_drgw.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 15:12:58 -0500 (CDT)
Attached is a patch which I just used to build coda with GCC-2.95.
However, I haven't had a chance to test this, so someone let me know how
this works.

I had to remove a couple of 'goto's in once place since the compiler was
picky about the jump crossing an initialization of something or another,
and I would like someone to take a look at it and make sure I got the
logic right.

As for adding the -fpermissive flag, here is what I use in my RPM spec
file:

MYFLAGS="$RPM_OPT_FLAGS -fpermissive" make

| Troy Benjegerdes    |       troy_at_microux.com     |    hozer_at_drgw.net   |
|    Unix is user friendly... You just have to be friendly to it first.  |
| This message composed with 100% free software.    http://www.gnu.org   |