Coda File System

creating replicated volumes

From: <squeegy_at_squeegy.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 08:13:46 -0400 (EDT)
It appears that I can't follow directions or cannot count.  either way
I created keys that were 9 characters long.  I editted the auth2.tk
and volutil.tk on both servers to be 8 characters and restarted the
servers.  I am now getting a device not configured when attempting to
cfs mkmount my replicated volumes.

I get the following errors in the SCM SrvLog repeated:

07:57:50 GetVolObj: VGetVolume(1000001) error 103
07:57:50 GrabFsObj, GetVolObj error Volume not online
08:01:55 Worker1: Unbinding RPC connection 754125093

The volumes appeared to build without error as far as I can tell.

Jt "The Squeegy" Chiodi

http://www.squeegy.org/
squeegy_at_squeegy.org