Coda File System

Re: mounting replicated volumes

From: <squeegy_at_squeegy.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 07:14:19 -0400 (EDT)
Clement,

Mine looked like yours.  I changed to the one that looks like Jan's
and still get the same error.

I checked to make sure that it propogated to the other server and it
did.  I feel that I am close to making this work.  My SCM and client
are working fine.  It is just my second server.  Also the /vice/db/scm
file points to the SCM on both pcs.  Hmmm...  Is there anywhere else I
should look?

> How do your /vice/db/servers on both machines look like ?
>
> Mine looks like
>
> [root_at_xylophone /root]# cat /vice/db/servers
> xylophone               128
> violin                  129
>
> A few days ago, Jan wrote:
>
> > e.g. /vice/db/servers
> >     1 SCM
> >     2 NewServer
>
> I lost the context, so I am not quite sure, but the format
> Jan suggested looks strange to me (or there is a format change ?
> I am still using Coda 5.2.4)
>
> Not sure if this can help.  Keep up, I think you are almost there ;-)
>
> -- Clement
> Yui-wah LEE (Clement)                         |    Tel: (852)-26098412
> Department of Computer Science & Engineering, | Mobile: (852)-98421024
> The Chinese University of Hong Kong   | Real-time Msg.: 41792200 (ICQ)
> WWW: www.cse.cuhk.edu.hk/~clement     | Email: clement_at_cse.cuhk.edu.hk

Jt "The Squeegy" Chiodi

http://www.squeegy.org/
squeegy_at_squeegy.org