Coda File System

Re: Coda release 5.3.2 available

From: Scott Smith <scott_at_lackluster.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 13:16:11 -0700 (PDT)
Cool.  I built everything fine, used coda.o in /usr/lkm and rebooted to
load the LKM... ran venus-setup testserver.coda.cs.cmu.edu 2000, ran venus

but ls /coda gave operation not permitted or something..

Tried the server, it built..started it up, and got some other error (I
forget else I'd post it).

This was a copy of coda directly from the CVS repository as of Oct 7. or
so.

Scott

--
scott_at_lackluster.net
http://www.lackluster.net/

                 ~ I had a dream I was a vigilante's sidekick ~