Coda File System

Re: concerning my previous mail

From: Phil Nelson <phil_at_cs.wwu.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 08:43:26 -0800 (PST)
>I did not get any feedback at all, so I am wondering a bit,
>why this is so:

Sorry there was not a faster response.  Coda is not dead and
this list is not dead.  Sometime it takes longer to get a
response than other times.

Part of the problem (IMHO) for the lack of response to your
questions is that there are no real good answers to your
questions.  Coda, as you know, has some scalability problems.
These problems are high on the priority list to be soved
in the near future.  I'm going to be working for the next
year to help solve as many of these problems as possible.

I can't yet answer your specific questions about swap vs
memory,  but I am very interested in getting the answers.

Thanks for considering Coda for your use.

--
Phil Nelson                    NetBSD: http://www.netbsd.org
e-mail: phil@cs.wwu.edu        Coda: http://www.coda.cs.cmu.edu