Coda File System

Weird coda behavior on linux very lately?

From: Bill Gribble <grib_at_cs.utexas.edu>
Date: 10 Dec 1999 20:02:23 -0600
coda's been awfully flaky with my linux machines lately.  I haven't
changed versions of coda client or server (client and server 5.3.1
from the Debian packages).  They've worked like champs until the last
week, and now it's impossible to get a coda client that's not the one
on the SCM machine working for more than 10 minutes at a time.

I haven't changed kernels lately; most of the machines are on 2.2.10,
some are on 2.2.12, one on 2.2.13.  I keep up-to-date with
the unstable "potato" release of debian; libc is currently
Debian package version 2.1.2-10, libdb2 is 2.4.14-5.

Any hints?

Thanks,
Bill Gribble