Coda File System

RE: Solaris 2.6 vs. Coda 5.3.{1,3}

From: David Graff <dgraff_at_broadvision.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 13:02:02 -0500
It's an Ultra5 (one of the Ultra SparcII's i think).

I'll try and locate the logs.  If there is anything I can do to help out
with porting to this architecture let me know...Coda has some interesting
features that I want to explore and possibly utilize.

Thanks!

--
David J. Graff
BroadVision/Atlanta - ISG Consultant