Coda File System

clog on win9x

From: Laszlo Vecsey <master_at_internexus.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 17:07:21 -0500 (EST)
Here is a specific problem I'm having on a win98 machine with all the
latest windowsupdates. After some time the coda partition does get mounted
and I can view it graphically from the windows shell, read only, but
accessing it from a command prompt doesn't list any files. Maybe thats
normal for the current port but I also run into a problem running clog:

C:\usr\coda\bin>clog
username: master
[17:05:16]Main
Process: "/coda/project/releases/sources/coda-5.3.4/coda-src/rpc2
/rpc2b.c", line 126:    RPC2_Init(): Couldn't create socket
Cannot initialize RPC2 (error -2013). ! Exiting.