Coda File System

Error with venus: no SB?

From: Sean Hanson <aradia_at_aracnet.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 10:46:18 -0800 (PST)
I have a pair of test machines up trying to get coda running, and the
server seems to have finally installed cleanly, and if I run venus on the
server, /coda mounts and everything works, but if I try running venus from
the other machine, it gives me this:

coda_read_super: rootfid is (0x7f000000,0x1,0x1)
coda_downcall: opcode 30, no sb!
Failure of coda_cnode_make for root: error -110
Killed

When running venus on the server itself, after the first coda_read_super,
I get <coda_read_super: rootinode is 1025 dev 3> and then it mounts /coda.

After searching through what I could, I found a few references to this
error message, but never found any definitive solutions. Any ideas?

-- Sean...