Coda File System

thanks. My problem with "GetRootVolume : can't get root volume name" was resolved.

From: Madhav <msp_at_srasys.co.in>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 19:53:43 +0530
Hi,

Thanks very much for the help. My venus is up coda is running.Now I am going
to explore it.I have started with one server(scm) and one client. Tomorrow I
will add one client. My problem with "GetRootVolume : can't get root volume
name" was really my mistake. I forgot to edit the /etc/coda/venus.conf file
and more thing is eventhough I added the new ports to be used by coda in
/etc/services, I have not checked the entries for rpcportmap fully. One
line, is commented in them(which might have been done me). After removing
that my coda is working properly.

Thanks to all,
Madhav