Coda File System

Re: Production environment?

From: Chris Snyder <csnyder_at_mvpsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 19:02:26 -0400
How stable are the current Windows clients (both NT and 9x)?  The servers
are currently WinNT machines (though I hope to switch to Linux, and Coda is
one of the steps involved), and the clients are 9x and 2000 machines.
Sluggishness isn't a problem, since there are only a few users (me and two
other employees).  Also, if it crashes a bit, that's fine, as long as no
data is lost.