Coda File System

Re: Writing files into coda causing corruption

From: Dr A V Le Blanc <LeBlanc_at_mcc.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 08:40:28 +0100

On Sun, Apr 23, 2000 at 01:22:13PM -0400, Jan Harkes wrote:
> Are you running with the kernel patch I sent to the codalist a while
> ago? This looks to much like the subtle pagecache issues that that patch
> is supposed to solve.

No, I wasn't aware of such a patch.  I've been through the messages
to codalist since January 1st, but the subject headers don't mention
such a patch -- I haven't read all of them, I confess.  And I
don't see the patch in the src directory on the ftp site.
Can you tell me where it is, please?

     -- Owen
     LeBlanc_at_mcc.ac.uk