Coda File System

Found no partitions for server node1.

From: System V <sysv_at_wildape.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 13:22:08 +0200
Hello

Sorry to bother U folks, but I can't get the hang of volume creation.
I wan't to create a replicated volume.
So I made this /vice/db/VSGDB
[root_at_scm /root]# cat /vice/db/VSGDB
E0000100 scm
E0000101 node1
E0000102 scm node1

I added node1 to /vice/db/servers
[root_at_scm /root]# cat /vice/db/servers
scm		1
node1	2

According to the info I've got, Now I should be able to make a
replicated volume by doing:
[root_at_scm /root]# createvol_rep coda.rep E0000102 /vicepa
Servers are (scm node1 )
Found no partitions for server node1.

What is the problem here. I don't get it.

I have some more questions:
1. Is it posable to create a replicated root volume
2. If it is better to make a r/o replicated root volume, how do I do
that
3. Can I put more than one volume in one directory (eg coda.root and
coda.user on /vicepa)
4. Are there some good HOWTO's, of a coda 4 dummy's ;-)

Thanx
  SysV