Coda File System

RE: coda server crashed and won't recover

From: Stephan Koledin <SKoledin_at_fool.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 09:51:46 -0400

> Hmm, I haven't used the skipsalvage file for a while, maybe something
> got messed up while introducing the multiple-servers on one machine
> support. Or maybe the volume number should have a '0x' in front of it.
>
> Jan

I tried the '0x' in front as well, but it didn't seem to notice either way.
Didn't even seem to be calling the routine, but I didn't attach a debugger
or anything to try and find out... I was going to dig into the code and take
a look, but I'm still not all that familiar with it.

Stephan B. Koledin
The Motley Fool
Systems DORC
AOL IM: sbkfool