Coda File System

volutil getvolumelist

From: Barney Sowood <barney_at_tardis.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 18:38:14 +0000
Hi,

I'm suffering the same problem with volutil getvolumelist returning
corrpted characters as described by Stephan Koledin
(http://www.coda.cs.cmu.edu/maillists/codalist/0687.html) after I add
a certain number of volumes the last one starts getting corrupted and I
have problems with creating replicated volumes, anyone have any ideas?
Stephan did you manage to resolve this ?

Also I'm still having a problem with venus which causes it to die with
"RVMLIB_ASSERT: error in rvmlib_malloc" if I build serveral thousand
directories in swift succession.

I'm running 5.3.10 on Linux 2.2.16 (SMP).

I'd be greatful if anyone can help, thanks,

Barney

| Barney Sowood                               |
| Mail: barney_at_tardis.ed.ac.uk                |
| http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~barney/         |