Coda File System

Re: Diconnection / reintegration

From: Jan Harkes <jaharkes_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 11:35:14 -0500
On Fri, Nov 03, 2000 at 09:07:47AM +0100, DESANDRE Marc wrote:
> Hello,
> one volume is disconnected and i cant't reconnect this whith "cfs
> reconnect". I cant't reintegrate CML entries whith "cfs
> forcereintegrate".
> How can i reconnect and reintegrate this volume ?
>
> thanks.
>
>  cfs lv /coda/httpd/html/mrtg/
>   Status of volume 0x7f000004 (2130706436) named "s.mrtg"
>   Volume type is Replicated
>   Connection State is Disconnected
>   Write-back is disabled
>   There are 283 CML entries pending for reintegration

It looks like there are no conflicts as there would be an additional
line like `there are pending conflicts in this volume', so it must be
that the servers are all marked as unreachable/not found.

Try `cfs cs', this forces a server probe and when the servers are
detected as being reachable the reintegration should pick up again.