Coda File System

Coda and FHS

From: Ha Duong Minh <minh.ha.duong_at_cmu.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 13:13:07 -0500
Dear Codalisters,

  While I understand there are many advantages to have files under /coda,
I have not found in the doc how to make this consistent with the File
Hierarchy Standard. It seems that one has to use lots of links, for example
to map /usr/share and /home to some point under the /coda. Is this so
obvious that there is no need to say it in the docs ? Or am I completely
missing the point ? How do you do at your site ?

Minh.
--
Minh Ha Duong, CIRED                 Chargé de Recherche au CNRS

Center for Integrated Study of Human Dimensions of Global Change
Department of Engineering and Public Policy.
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15213-3890, USA

tel +1 412 268 4640
fax +1 412 268 3757
Minh.Ha.Duong_at_cmu.edu