Coda File System

Re: codasrv quits uppon startup

From: Brett Lymn <blymn_at_baesystems.com.au>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 13:39:21 +0930 (CST)
According to ctest_at_neural.dlsemc.com:

>open_log failed.
>do_rvm_options failed
>13:33:56 rvm_init failed RVM_EIO

Jan's comments caught my eye about NetBSD - if you _are_ using NetBSD
then be aware that the coda that is currently in the package system
may not recognise NetBSD 1.5 and will not set up the correct offsets
for the RVM mmap.  You may need to check the setup scripts and make
sure the case that follows the "uname" call contains a case for 1.5.

FWIW I have made an attempt at updating the coda package but I have
fell foul of some libtool weirdness which I need to resolve.