Coda File System

Somehow I'm missing some docs ...

From: Garry Glendown <garry_at_mrbean.insider.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 19:36:02 +0200
During vice-setup I've defined the 8G of data storage - starting venus,
all I get is a 20M /coda filesystem - is that correct, or should the
command

"- setup a client: venus-setup dig 20000 "

which is displayed by the setup tool look differently? (up to now,
neither the Howto nor the regular manual have been to explicit about
certain things - maybe I'm just looking at the wrong places ... :-/ At
least the docs seem to be a bit outdated) Changing that value and
restarting venus results in larger /coda filesystems ...

Maybe some information on what I'm trying to do ... I want to set up a
shared area for webservers, kind of a little cluster. As such, I'm
currently talking about some 1-2G of webspace to be stored in coda and
made available to one or two backup machines, maybe later used for load
balancing and the likes ... as such, I'd also like to know what I have
to watch out for in order to get server initiated services (like Apache)
to have access to the area, as well as local FTP daemons being able to
write to it (thus allowing updates to be uploaded from elsewhere)

Help appreciated ...

Tnx, -gg

--
Garry Glendown - garry_at_mrbean.insider.org
	MCSE - Minesweeper Consultant and Solitaire Expert