Coda File System

Re: procmail

From: David Pettersson <dave_at_se.linux.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 16:56:13 +0200
On Thu, Apr 12, 2001 at 12:16:41PM +0200, Steffen Neumann wrote:

> Dumb question:

Not at all :)

> what is your homedirectory, and how does procmail know ?

I have mounted the h.dave volume under /coda/dave, and have had both a
symlink /home/dave pointing there (with home == /home/dave in /etc/passwd),
as well as setting my home to /coda/dave in /etc/passwd. Neither works.

procmail does find the .procmailrc, but says

  "Suspicious looking .procmailrc ...something.."

and then

  "procmail: cannot open /whatever/dave/.procmailrc: permission denied

--
David Pettersson <dave_at_se.linux.org>
GnuPG public key available