Coda File System

Help! Server crash, and assert failed on restart

From: Andrew Bernat <bernat_at_cs.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 19:29:33 -0500 (CDT)
I just had a file server go down fairly hard (power loss). When I try and
restart Coda, the server process aborts. /vice/srv/SrvLog has
  <date> Setting Rvm Truncate Threshold to 5.
as the last message, and SrvErr has
  codasrv: rvm_logrecovr.c:2001: build_tree: Assertion `(long)log_buf->ptr
>= 0' failed.

Coda server version 5.3.13.

Is there anything I can do to recover the data on the server?

Drew

--
Drew Bernat
Paradyn Project                                                  __ ____